Whatever your development requirements are; you are in safe hands with SCOPE.
Scope International has a proven track record in managing all major indications in clinical phases II – IV, including paediatric trials, orphan drugs and medical devices, non-interventional studies (NIS) and post-authorisation studies. With our close relationships with leading investigators and Key Opinion Leaders worldwide, we can deliver the highest quality solutions. Our patient recruitment, site management and extensive support strategies are specially adapted to the specific therapeutic areas and clinical development stages of your product. With our expertise and experience, we can make sure your trial runs as efficiently as possible, meeting all regulatory standards while ensuring consistent quality. Contact Scope International to see how we can support your trial.
- Chronic and acute pain (e.g. neuropathic pain, migraine, cancer pain, postsurgical pain, bladder-pain syndrome, pelvic pain, and musculoskeletal pain)
- Gynaecology (e.g. contraception, fibroids, hormone replacement therapies, in-vitro fertilisation, hysterectomy, endometriosis, and postmenopausal complaints)
- Respiratory (e.g. asthma, COPD, allergy, infectious diseases, CAP and HAP)
- Central nervous system (e.g. epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and bipolar disorder)
- Infectious diseases (pneumonia, HIV, hepatitis B, rabies, stable angina, intra-abdominal infection, and other bacterial/ viral infections)
- Oncology (e.g. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, bladder, breast, prostate, colon, colorectal cancer, and various-solid tumor diseases)
- Haematology (e.g. various lymphoma indications)
- Immunology (e.g. allergy, vaccination)
- Inflammatory diseases (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica)
- Cardiovascular diseases (e.g. hypertension and myocardial infarction)
- Dermatology (e.g. psoriasis and hypertrophic scars)
- Orphan indications
- Endocrinology (e.g. diabetes and metabolism)
- Musculosceletal (e.g. osteoarthritis, back pain, surgery, tissue engineering)
- Otorhinolaryngology and hearing disorders (e.g. sudden deafness)
- Dental & Oral Health
Contact Scope International to discuss how we can support your project or for further information on our experience by indication.