InSIGHT, our clinical trial management system (CTMS), is a powerful, integrated information platform that consolidates, standardizes and visualizes operational and clinical data from multiple sources to generate a holistic view of all study information through every stage. InSIGHT allows you to turn your data into real knowledge, supporting better and faster decision-making throughout the life of a trial.
Full system compatibility:
- InSIGHT is fully compatible with MS Office, MS Exchange Server and MS Active Directory
- Seamless and flexible integration with external data sources (electronic data capture, central labs, etc.) such as OData, WCF, Web 2.0 and DBMS (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Full integration with e-Solutions such as e-CRF, e-TMF, e-Diary, etc.
Monitoring and quality:
- Full audit trail of data entry (user and time) and control of data quality (error input recognition) ensuring 21 CFR 11 compliance.
KPIs and risk management:
- Inbound metrics (key performance indices) for risk-based monitoring
- Cross-trial comparisons
- Data can be displayed in a graphic format and filtered to fit user requirements.
KaleidoSCOPE and InSIGHT provide you with all the tools you need to streamline your workflow
- Real-time access allowing ongoing data analysis according to the user’s areas of responsibility.
Audit trail and versioning:
- Full tracking of all document review and approval steps and processes.
- Collaboration and scheduling:
- The Discussion Board allows open dialogue between project members
- The Announcements function keeps all selected parties up to date with the latest trial news and developments
- The Knowledge Base allows users to write and publish articles internally using Scope’s own intuitive wiki system
- The Calendar supports full project scheduling
Customization and configuration:
- A full selection of MS Word-compatible templates for all areas of clinical trial and project management with easy-to-use customization functionality.
InSIGHT – the benefits
- Complete data transparency throughout clinical trial for higher quality and safety
- Individualized view of study information for study stakeholders, anytime, anywhere
- Real-time access to quality data, critical safety data, efficacy data, performance metrics, etc.
- Consolidation and standardization of data across multiple sources (operational, quality, efficacy and clinical safety)
- Processing of data with reporting, analytical, and visualization tools, allowing study teams and sponsors to access live study information and trends
- Continuous tracking and overview of operational activities and performance (e.g. regulatory approval status at country level; lab data status at subject level, etc.)